Here are some practical, hands-on ways to support Zoe Waters. If you are interested in being involved in one of the following ways, please email Zoe Waters by going to the “Contact Us” page.
- Commit to pray for the work of Zoe Waters daily/weekly.
Thrift Store Volunteer
- Volunteer Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm at World Mission Thrift 1435 60th Street SE, Kentwood, MI
- Every 4 hours volunteering equals one Treasure (audio Bible)
- Store proceeds help Zoe Waters reach more people
- Share the work of Zoe Waters by giving presentations at civic organizations, schools, churches, Life Groups, etc
- Host a Zoe Waters booth/table at different events (mission conferences, etc)
- Seek ways to get “Zoe Waters” cards, merchandise to be sold in different retail locations.
- Fill and ensure Zoe Waters vending machine (location Cornerstone Church) is filled with bottles of water
- Apply Zoe Waters labels
- Plan and implement a fundraising / community awareness event (for example 5K Run/Walk, Golf Outing, Gala, etc).
- Edit video pieces for Zoe Waters to use on the web, in presentations, etc.
- Add/maintain content to the Zoe Waters website.
- Research for possible grants for which to apply
- Write grant proposals, seeking funding
- Help with set up/hauling/transporting/teardown for events.